[IP] Blood Glucose Meters

 I use a Freestyle Tracker on my Palm and absolutely love it. I appreciate its
accuracy, too. Last week, I had food poisoning which required a trip to the ER.
Georgetown University Hospital uses Accu-Chek meters. The first reading on their
meter was over 300, the next 86. I used my personal Freestyle meter and received
a reading of 225. My reading matched the results from the lab. That was good
news for me. Just wish the test strips were more affordable.

Cynthia
Type 1, Dx April 2003
Using Minimed 512 Pump/Humalog Insulin

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.