[IP] Being ticked off at Minimed

Linda and Dax wrote:
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: Ticked off at Minimed

I f I rembmer correctly on this thread the person had insurance that said
 they could only get supplies from MM. Now if they have a paradigm they are
SOL..
but if it's a 508 then that uses the general luer lock and they can order from
the other pump companies..so direct order...should satisfy the insurance.

Linda & dax
Sharon Replied:
I don't order my paradigm supplies through MM, I order mine from Michigan
Diabetes Supplies 1-800-321-5290. I mark down my need to call date and call
them monthly. They do have lame excuses (extended closed days around holidays
and inconvenient open hours 930a-5p EST) for not working but all and all they
do pretty good. Minimed called me to update my insurance and doctor
information-I said Why, I do you need it I don't order from you? They asked me
why and I told them that I like MDS better. Minimed's three month supply is
too hard for me to remember and anticipate what supplies I need for three
months-they won't send an item I forgot. ARRG!
Have a Merry Christmas! Sharon B and Buckwheat