[IP] no complications -- no retaliations on this one please.. food for thought!!!

I can see both sides of the fence on this one!  I *believe* that the  people
that you refer to as "braggin" are simply saying it "out loud" that they  are
happy and PROUD of no comps.  Think of it this way, if you are a  straight A
student, would you not want to be appreciated???!!!  If you are  a B student
and get an A, would you not want recognition???!!!  If you are  a regular
 student and never miss 1 single day of school in an entire school year (say in
the
MIDWEST) would you NOT want to be proud of this fact??? I sure as  hell would
be proud!  So those that DO have complications should be "happy"  to a sorts
for those that don't have negatives... ENCOURAGE THEM to take care of
 themselves!! We hear enough crap that is NOT true from "other people" that have
"Great Aunt Ethel that once dated a guy in 1923 in her senior year of  college
and he had diabetes and lost three eyes, 2 ribs and got a splinter from  it
 all." Ok, far fetched and somewhat impossible, but you get the idea!!! If you
DO have complications BE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALIVE TO BITCH  ABOUT THE OTHERS
THAT DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am just plain old HAPPY that I  am alive today, and
 look forward to tomorrow! Don't take ANYTHING for granted, not your dog, your
spouse/friends, car, running toilet or heaters/air  conditioners!!!  Someone
else does NOT have one or more of these  luxuries!!!  Not meaning to be a real
witch tonight, but what else....  Everyone needs to be reminded that THERE IS

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG