[IP] looking for a soul mate

hey I like all these cool posts I think you have to have a good sense of humor
and every diabetic I have met has had a good sense of humor let people be
themselves and have fun. Quit tring to censor peoples fun. I'm having a good
time thanx to all of you that have a sense of humor and to all of you who
don't go find one.
*
Yesterday is but a vision, and tomorrow is only a dream. But today well lived
makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and evey tomorrow a dream of hope.
-Anonymous

Tina Marie Jackson
Liberty Exotics
7260 Brief Road