[IP] frozen shoulder

 I suffered with a frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) for almost 4 years.
There seems to be so little information available on the subject and from what
I've read, even less is known. I was distressed because I didn't seem to fit the
mold, i.e. the average patient.

  However it appears that little research has been done on the subject so I
don't think there is an average set of symptoms and treatments. I made the
remark recently that we diabetics need to get our medical degrees so we can do
the research and come up with whatever we need to know to coordinate our care.

 Anyway thankfully I can say that the condition has finally just now been put
behind me.

 I felt that it might be helpful to someone else if I added a page to my website
about the condition so that's what I did. I summarized the information I read,
included several links, and told my own experinces.

The addy for this page if you are interested is
http://www.sbvdrsilkycrsilky.com/FrozenShoulder.html

Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

Sybil
http://www.sbvdrsilkycrsilky.com