From: remote <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Insurance and monthly supplies

I continue to inch my way (or centimetre my way here in Canada) towards
getting on the pump and recently made my own contact with my company's
health insurance company.

company and again, the response came back infusion sets and batteries,
that's it .
My question is, when you order a pump, what compan's include the full
set of accessories in the package, such as software etc. and which, if
any, require that you order such things separately?

Thanks, and happy holiday's everyone
Nigel Armstrong