[IP] Sharing Glucose Meters

I wouldn't recommend sharing the sof-tact.  It's a great meter, but there is
no way to be really sure that there is no blood contamination issues in my
opinion.  Also, in a hospital setting, I think the staff would be leery
about the fact that they have to bring their fingertips near the lancet
point.  There is no poker to pop the lancet uncovered into a bottle as there
is with the Ultra and UltraSmart samplers.

to offer.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.