[IP] Refridgerated Glucose Meter

I left my sof-tact in the car about 10 days ago.  When I brought in and did
a glucose test on my husband, it groaned and moaned a lot but finally got
the sample and ran the test.  Since then, I take the meter into the store
with me.  I imagine it will work better if it is kept at room temperature.

A couple of years ago, the endo said that she was getting a lot of poor
correlations between the lab test and the meters in the cold winter months.
I think cold does affect performance.

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft.
SmartScreen Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.