[IP] Breaking outmoded Pump!

That doctor who told the patient to break the pump, if the insurance
wouldn't buy an up-grade was correct!

I recall someone phoning my husband the insurance guru once to ask him if
insurance would pay for an aluminum shed that needed repairing after a
windstorm or would the insurance buy him a new one.

My husband replied that if he wanted to be sure to get a new utility shed he
should make sure it was so damaged that it couldn't be repaired, but he
shouldn't let anyone see him or hear him wrecking the shed beyond repair.
Men are ruthless.

Back when minimed would only replace a pump that hadn't been dropped, we
were told that we should make sure that the pump was damaged if we dropped
it. . . And I won't tell you who gave us that advice. <wink>

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft.
SmartScreen Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.