[IP] RE: Ticked off at Minimed

Why don't you people cut the cord with Minimed for your supplies!!!!  I have
a Minimed pump and have never relied on them for my supplies.  Go to someone
else.  They won't do this to you.  I am not going to mention the company I
use but I have never ever ever had anything but good things to say about
them and I know that there are others out there but if you have insurance
and you need pump supplies, try someone else but Minimed.  You won't be
frustrated anymore I promise.  If you want the name of the company I use
(and have for the last 10 years) email me off line and I will tell you.
Otherwise I am sure that there are other people on the site that will help
with their suppliers as well.

The last time I mentioned my company that I used, I felt that some were
thinking I was trying to get them business or something and it is the last
thing on my mind,  I just want peoples pumping experiences to be as hassle
free as possible.

Happy Holidays All, Mark