[IP] An apology

To those of you I offended with my off topic posts and over the top humor I am
sorry.  I should watch myself more closely, in a work environment I would have
been reprimanded of fired for some of the things I posted here. I do not want
to get removed from the list as I have gotten a lot of support in the short
time I have been here.

To those of you who wrote my privately, thank you.

I hope everyone has a verry merry Christmas and a happy new year

Robert Boyd