Re: [IP] ppl that want to unsub

> Are these the people that rode on the little yellow bus?  Can  they NOT read
 > the bottom of each email that says this information? It just makes me wonder

In defense of people being put down ....

Often sending a message to help address doesn't result in any
response.  Or it will result in a message several hours later.  The
last time I had to make a subscription change, it took two messages to
do it.

Most lists unsubscribe immediately, which confuses the issue.

Also, when I ran my lists, I found more people saw the
subscribe/unsubscribe information if it was at the top of the message,
rather than the bottom.

--
Kathleen Weaver