Re: [IP] Re: I am so very lucky

 Maybe I have missed something, but I have not read into any posts bragging
about not having compications. Sheesh, that would be really stupid. I am very
grateful that I do not have complications....and the only reason I do not is
because I was diagnosed 11 years ago and have had some pretty good tools
available to help me...the pump being one of them. Those who have had this
disease a lot longer had it harder I think. While there is no cure, the control
gets better. Cynthia

We often see people on the list brag that they have no complications.