[IP] Dreamfields Pasta

I just checked online (because I was curious) and it says that there are 42g
of total carbs and within that there are 37g of "protected" carbs leaving a
net 5g of digestible carbs (per 1/2 cup serving).  It further breaks down
the carb count to 4g dietary fiber and 1g sugar and doesn't account for the
rest.  No real description of just what a "protected" carb is except that it
is protected from digestion.  Hmmm.  Probably just a too good to be
true/trying to sell product ploy--like the low carb eggs I saw at the
grocery store once (low carb eggs?!?!?  how do you get much lower carb than
eggs to begin with?).

Sarah Dowdell