Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

Where are the Admins!
 What has this list turned into. I know laughs are great, but this is way off
the beam. I'm rarely shocked, this just isn't the place I come to for this type
of humor or support.

Sincerely,
Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MMborrowed 512!!!

Robert Boyd <email @ redacted> wrote:
Hey I have a goal in life - I want to take two women to bed - at the same
time :)
and I can carry on a conversation if I have a keyboard in my hand :)
robert b