[IP] [Fwd: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #614]

You are so right.

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:32:26 -0600
From: Doug Boss <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

Renee

Turquoise is not a problem
The big cubic zirconia rings you see around here are what I was talking about

Since they are there to fake everyone out, effectively what they do is filter
out all the folks with standards and morals. Which is fine - I just think its
funny ( and ironic ) to hear the same women bitching about why they cant find
anyone nice.

Its like asking why no one drives down the road that is marked closed. You will
occaisionally see a driver on that road BUT I wouldnt want to insure that car
or
ride in it.

Doug