RE: [IP] Dreamfields Pasta

What do they list as the serving size? Maybe you ate 50 servings? (= 50
strands of spaghetti).

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 18:14

Hi - Has anyone tried this stuff? It claims to only have 5 grams of
 digestible carbs per serving. I have tried it twice and it sent my BG
soaring. Any other bad reactions? Just curious as I will holler about
false advertising if
 others also had problems. Again if it sounds too good to be true it
probably isn't. Marsha .

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]