RE: [IP] Medic ID''s International

When dealing with anyone saying that something is in "transit", ask them for
the UPS/Fedex/USPS tracking number.  Then, go to the company's web site, and
put that number in their tracking system.  It should show exactly where the
package is.

Hope this helps,

Jeff
I stayed home from work all day yesterday to sign for it because I
knew they wouldn't leave it at the door. I was home today also. We are in
the middle of a snowstorm today so UPS is having a hard time makinf
deliveries. I will give them another day. But I am fed up. This man's
attitude is almost rude--he acts like he does not have any idea who I am
every time I call. I seem to be a bother to him! I do not recommend anyone
do business with this company based on my experience. I would like to hear
from anyone else who has bought ID jewelry from them.

Gayle Nash, age 64
Dx'd Type I 1997
Pumping since 8/03