[IP] searching for soul mate

Hi gals,

I have to tell you something that my mother told me
and she was right. My mother told me that one day
someone would sweep me off my feet and I would not
even now it. And yes, someone did sweep me off my feet
and we are going on our 11th year of marriage. I am
now 31, we met when I was 19! My husband tells me that
the moment he saw me, he knew he was going to marry
me.  He wrote me a letter and wanted to met, but I
never met him and he did not stop trying. Anyways, I
was diagnosed with type 1 about 2 years ago and he is
very supportive, I don't know what I would do without
him. I stay home with our son and    he has a great
job, he is also going to school, and he helps me
around the house and with my son when I am not feeling
well. He is great and there are great ones out there
for you also. "There is someone for everyone".

Merry Christmas,
Michele