Re: [IP] Correction to 508 pump and supplies

Debra, Hello, I wanted to know if all of the supplies
you listed below will work with the 508? I have a 508
but use the quick set, I do need supplies so if these
work please let me know how much for all. and what
color is the 508 you have and how much do you want for
it. THank you, Kathy Caldwell
email @ redacted