[IP] Medic ID''s International

Has anyone done business with Medic ID's International? My old  ID bracelet
broke in October so I spent hours online choosing a very expensive gold ID
bracelet to replace it and ordered it from this company. I ordered it on
October 17th and on October 20th it was charged to my credit card. A month
later I had not received the bracelet so I called the company. The man
traced it and said it was  lost in transit, and he would make me another
one. I have called 6 times about the bracelet, each time being promised it
was being shipped immediately, etc., etc. Friday I spoke with him and I said
I just wanted my money back because a ten days ago he promised to ship it
and I still didn't have it. He said I could have my money back , but the
bracelet was sitting there, and he didn't know why it had been sitting there
all week--he would ship it Monday and I would get it Tuesday...from
California to Ohio. So I said fine, but if I didn't have it Tuesday, that
was it. Well, guess what--it is WEDNESDAY night, 10 p.m. and I have no
bracelet! I stayed home from work all day yesterday to sign for it because I
knew they wouldn't leave it at the door. I was home today also. We are in
the middle of a snowstorm today so UPS is having a hard time makinf
deliveries. I will give them another day. But I am fed up. This man's
attitude is almost rude--he acts like he does not have any idea who I am
every time I call. I seem to be a bother to him! I do not recommend anyone
do business with this company based on my experience. I would like to hear
from anyone else who has bought ID jewelry from them.

Gayle Nash, age 64
Dx'd Type I 1997
Pumping since 8/03