Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

I agree 100% with you Linda....... we deal with diabetes all day everyday
going down a different road (topic conversation) is good for the soul!!!
I have enjoyed it has made me laugh the past few days....

>From: "LINDA MEYER" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP]
searching for soul mate >Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:17:24 -0500 > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions. >Your
donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest >of the
diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I guess we may have
gotten off on a tangent but sometimes a good laugh >helps a lot to help
others.  Also, it helps us deal with each other as >other than just by
the "diabetic" label.  I find that if something >doesn't interest me, I
delete the email.  Hope you have a great day! > > >>> email @ redacted
12/22/2004 3:58:34 PM >>> >You can imagine my surprise when, for the past
several days I have come >to >  realize thatwhat use to be the
Insulin-Pumpers list has now become a >website >for >matchmaking or
dating.  I do not remember anything being posted about >the >.