[IP] Minimed 508 Pump and Supplies

I was moving some items and realized I still have a very large supply of 508
pump supplies on hand.

I have 2 boxes (sealed) of SofSet Infusion Sets MMT-316 exp. 2/2009
2 boxes of Reservoirs MMT-103 (24 count) exp. 4/2008
8 boxes of Silhouette Infusion Sets MMT-373, exp. 6/2008
8 boxes of Reservoirs MMT-103A (10 count) 1/2006 and 8/2004.

I am asking copay plus shipping.

In addition, I have a 508 pump I am not using.  I was able to get a paradigm
right away and can no longer use these supplies nor the pump  itself.  I
originally had a co-pay plus a rather high deductible I had to meet first.  If
you are interested in any or all or any combination of the items listed,
please email me directly.

PS  I just got laid off from my job, effective 2/1/04, so I greatly appreciate
this and would be happy if someone else can get use out of these supplies!!