[IPn] What you've helped achieve

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

I've just completed many days of sorting, classifying, loading and
packing pump supplies which were taken to the Post Office this
afternoon. Thanks to the generosity of those of you that have given both
cash and your spare supplies, we've been able to send out over 50
packages of supplies to our fellow members that are a little stressed
by their lack of insurance, medical bills and diabetes management
needs.

   IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOUR HELP!

   many thanks....

Well, are the cupboards bare? No indeed! There is still a supply of
some items and I would like to get them into the hands of those that
need them as soon as possible.

please contact me PRIVATELY at: email @ redacted

ESSENTIAL ITEMS

    NOTE - LEUR LOCK sets ONLY
Sil/Tender/Comfort sets
SofSets 6mm & 9mm
UltraFlex 8/80 & 10/80
QuickSets 6mm only

MM 50X reservoirs
1 box only of 511/512 reservoirs

NON-ESSENTIAL ITEMS  -- let me know if you'd like one/some of these
if you need a spare -- whatever, these need to be used

2 BD Logic (not the Link meter)
5 One Touch Fastake
1 AccuChek Compact
2 AccuChek Complete's
3 AccuChek Advantage
1 AccuChek III
1 Medisense Precision QID
1 Medisense Precision Xtra
4 Blucometer Elite's
1 Lifescan SureStep

SoftClix lance devices and lancets
Standard lance devices and lancets

2 Medtronic "Solutions" 7311 diabetes management software
1 Bayer "Glucofacts" diabetes management software

SofSerters
1, maybe 2 SilSerters
For mail list removal contact
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org