[IP] Sil-Serter

At the suggestion from several of you guys, I called
MiniMed to see if they would send me one for free.
Someone said that if I "spun my story the right way" I
might succeed.

Well, succeed I did!  I spoke to a guy who used to live
near me (on the East Coat) and was only slightly younger
than me.

I told him straight up that I was having trouble inserting
the silhouettes in my rear, and I asked if they had
anything that might help.

He told me that "since it was Christmas, he would send me
one".

I know that some folks have had negative experiences with
MM, but once again they have come through for me.

I don't pledge my alleigence easily . . . in this, and
many other, MiniMed has earned it.

THANKS! to you all who suggested I call them.

-Patrick