Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

 Oh relax.....we sometimes go through stages where the subject goes off topic
for a bit.
There is still the same support and people here.  Cynthia

email @ redacted wrote:
You can imagine my surprise when, for the past several days I have come to
realize thatwhat use to be the Insulin-Pumpers list has now become a website
for
matchmaking or dating.