Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

 If you are really looking for all that and more, you might be looking awhile.
It's a sad truth, but as diabetics, we immediately require our mates to make a
fairly hefty sacrifice just to be with us. I'm finding this to be especially
true for the younger crowd. I know it's completely counter-cultural to imply
that anyone should even consider "settling" for less than perfection, but I
firmly believe that the success with any long term relationship lies in each
other's ability to compromise. Maybe that guy who works down the hall smells a
little funny and still relies on his mother for way too much advice concerning
his love life, but you might be great together.

***snip*** hardworking
honesty
never been married and no children
diabetic a must!