Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

 I am lucky enough to have found someone very much like me in a lot of ways. I
was before meeting her, 34 year old single and never thought I would meet
anyone. I wanted to meet a woman who was also diabetic and is caring, warm, and
can accept me of who I am. Earlier this year, I found that person. She is a bit
older then me, but we are fine together. She is type 2 however, though I am type
1, but she understands my aches and pains with diabetes I go through daily. I
recently moved in with her. I do not want any kids nor want to get married and
she does not either. She does have a 16 year old daughter from her deceased
husband. Our diabetes takes its toll on us but we have a happy life.

Robert

dawn R <email @ redacted> wrote:
AMEN!! Danielle I am 33 yrs old never married no children I have dated
some that I thought were THE ONE and found out they were not.. I used to
pray for God to send me my soul mate and I guess I gave up I have not
prayed that for a while. I have also been told " it will happen when you
least expect it" well I have been least expecting it for a long long time
and still here I am a single woman I have a good job, I am a hard worker
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

 "Be good to the people on your way up, cause you'll meet the same people on the
way down"

Art Carney