Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

I guess we may have gotten off on a tangent but sometimes a good laugh
helps a lot to help others.  Also, it helps us deal with each other as
other than just by the "diabetic" label.  I find that if something
doesn't interest me, I delete the email.  Hope you have a great day!

>>> email @ redacted 12/22/2004 3:58:34 PM >>>
You can imagine my surprise when, for the past several days I have come
 realize thatwhat use to be the Insulin-Pumpers list has now become a
website
for
matchmaking or dating.  I do not remember anything being posted about
the