[IP] Freestyle Flash for $9.99

I recently lost my Freestyle Flash meter so I called the 24-hr. line and asked
whether they knew of any promotions, e.g. any drugstores, etc.  The guy told
me that he could send me a coupon for $9.99 and after I got it, sure enough,
the coupon was good for a brand new Flash.  However, I had to pay California
sales tax on the ORIGINAL price of 79.99 (that's  the regular price at this
particular drugstore) which came to $16 something.  Still a great deal, though!
 The coupon, though, expires at the end of the December, if I'm not mistaken.