[IP] Sil-Serter

I'd like to try out a Sil-Serter for those, a-hem, hard to reach sites
toward my posterior.  My abdomen is starting to knot up and I need to give
it a rest for while, but I can't quite get to my rear-end without a lot of
twister-like bending and usually a good deal of insertion pain.  ;-)

I'm not quite sure if I want to drop $24.00 plus shipping into one, though.

Does anyone have one laying around they'd be willing to part with for less
than that?

Perhaps we could work out a trade for those of you with a Paradigm pump and
Paradigm Link BD monitor . . . I have an extra copy of the Paradigm Pal
software and USB cord.

If not, I'll just continue my backward-bending
looking-over-my-should-into-the bathroom-mirror routine, much to my wife's
chuckles.

And, of course, Merry Christmas
                                       ^^^^^^
-Patrick <><