Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

You can imagine my surprise when, for the past several days I have come to
 realize thatwhat use to be the Insulin-Pumpers list has now become a website
for
matchmaking or dating.  I do not remember anything being posted about the
change so you can imagine my diappointment to find that my home away from home
has left and is replaced with......this!!!

Michael, can you please tell me where I might find INSULIN-pumpers and not
The dating Game website??