Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

wow...I feel like I am asking for too little after reading your list..lol.  I
am just hoping to find someone who has goals in life and can carry on an
 intelligent conversation--everything else comes to pass in time IMO...can't say
no children because I have one of my own (with D) but I draw the line at
psycho  ex's..hehehe

>  hardworking
> honesty
> never been married and no children
>  diabetic a must!
> be within the age of 28-36
> enjoy life
>  want a committed relationship
> romantic
> cook
>  clean
> responsible
> independent
> Looking for a companion  and not a mother or housekeeper.
> these are just a few of the qualities  i am seeking in a potential
> hubby that
> i feel will be my soul  mate.

Amy, mommy to  Alex--7yrs old dx'd 2-20-04
~pumping w/animas 1200 since  5-3-04