[IP] Ticked off at MiniMed

Well its now been about a month and still no supplies have come.  I am
almost ready to go with another company or go off the pump.

They said.  We called and left messages.  and then gave out a number.  I
told them  I have never had that number.  and also told them that every
time I called them I gave them my phone number which is always with me.

I have about  a weeks worth of stuff if I am lucky.

Brian
getting ticked off this holiday season