Re: [IP] Re: IP] Deltec Comes Through In A Pinch!-They did for me

Robert Boyd <email @ redacted> wrote:

5 Pumps ! In 8 plus years pumping using a Minimed pump I have only had ONE
problem and two replacment pumps - I took one into a hot tub but they STILL
replaced it ! Now that is customer service!

Robert B

 In nearly 25 years of pumping I have had less than 5 pump failures. Of these I
feel one of these could have been considered my fault (careless operation and
handling) had to have been the cause. I have used many different pumps, through
many different manufacturers and each of them have always replaced the failed
unit promptly and with little hassle. After all these companies producing the
pumps have a lot a stake.

Wendell

dx'd 6/66 pmp 1/80