[IP] searching for soul mate

Ok Doug, I'm listening. Left hand has a turquoise ring.
Renee~

> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:00:56 -0600
From: "Doug Boss" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] searching for soul mate

Danielle and Cynthia

There are people out there like you describe - They are just hard to find.

For example - I think I meet most of Danielle's requirements except 3 - I'm
over 40, was married for 11 years and I don't like cleaning and don't do it
well. But I compensate by hiring a housekeeper. You mentioned hard
working, been at the same job for 8 years and run at least 2 side
businesses. That means that I don't get out much. Which goes back to the
just hard to find comment. Its funny most people at work think I'm married
- - When I asked why they thought that they said I "act married". I'm not
sure what that means but Ill take it as a compliment, even though it doesn't
help with finding dates.

While we are on the subject - What's with women wearing fake rings ? I have
a great deal of respect for people relationships and wouldn't think of
"talking" to a woman who was wearing a ring, what that means is that either
the women are NOT interested in a relationship or are only interested in
meeting men with no respect for relationships. Then they wonder why all the
men the meet are well... jerks...

Ok Rant off...

Doug