Re: [IP] outpatient surgery and meters, needing extra spouse

Linda,
 OMG! I must've missed some posts. My heart goes out to you. I don't know what
occured to get you and your husband in this shape, but what a devoted hubby you
must have. I hope he's comfortable checking your bg and changing sets and such.
I sure wish I could help.
Have a wonderful Christmas with all the Joy it brings!

Sincerely,
Lisa Ann & Lucy(new name for temp pump)
38yo;dx'70;IP;89;MM512(borrowed)!!!

Linda Zottoli <email @ redacted> wrote:

I had surgery on my wrist yesterday (DeQuervain),

I did have a husband out in the waiting room, but he has 2 injured
ankles and is using crutches, so I was saving him for if I really
needed him (a friend could have brought me, but he was insistent). So,
with my dominant hand all bandaged and held above my heart, and my
other hand not in very good shape either, we could actually really use
one of the prospective wives or husbands over here this week!

Linda Z

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."