RE: [IP] searching for soul mate

Where4 are you!?
I am just about in your age group,
never been married, pumper since 1999
Chef at a major university in Cambridge Mass
enjoying life to the fullest by going to the mountains during off time
I teach Culinary arts at a Voc School as a fill in and have done some
volunteer work for Hospice
Live on the North shore of Boston 100 feet from the ocean, and have been
called a hopeless romantic.