Re: [IP] The site that stayed forever

 I have worn mine in all the different areas on my hip, for me they all work
just fine. You just have to be careful the first few times you wear it on the
sides of your hip, when your pulling down your panties, you may catch your thumb
in the tubing/set connection, but you get used to that really fast.

 Susan Kinzelman <email @ redacted> wrote:I always wondered about the hip
area and if it would work. Is it on the
outside of your hip? Like at the bulge? or is it more like in the midriff
over your hip.