[IP] Perfect Husband

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:31:59 -0500
From: "LINDA MEYER" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

 Perfect...how boring. Learn by doing. People have been known to lie on their
resumes. Careful. grin
Renee~

Well, gee, it was me! After all, we are not living in caves anymore and
we are the perfect ones. So . . . since we all know that we are
perfect, we don't need a resume. However, we perfect ones also know
that men fall short in the perfect department, therefore we need to see
the resume because ymmv!