From: Cynthia VanDenBerge [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 8:39 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

 Too funny, I mean I know you did not mean it to be funny, but you are
describing the type of man that every straight woman would want. Do they
exist??? I think that they are all taken. Hey, wait till you are my age
(50), it
gets even harder. I have not had a date in years! I am funny, educated, make
very good salary, petite, like to clean, cook, love animals, show dogs, have
no
children, enjoy sex and can be creative, play guitar, follower of Christ,
own my
own home, love yardwork, drive a MINI (means I am cool..lol), anyway, I
never
even get a look! Oh well, it's OK...someday I will meet someone and you will
too, Danielle. Blessings Cynthia

 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

I am a single 30 year old registered nurse that has been diabetic since
1997.
been pumping since 2002. currently have paradigm 512. love it. its hard
to find a guy that understands diabetes and how the pump works. i have come
the conclusion that the only man that could understand me is another
diabetic. My perfect potential hubby would have to have these:
hardworking
honesty
never been married and no children
diabetic a must!
be within the age of 28-36
enjoy life
want a committed relationship
romantic
cook
clean
responsible
independent
Looking for a companion and not a mother or housekeeper.
these are just a few of the qualities i am seeking in a potential hubby that

i feel will be my soul mate.

danielle from virginia