Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

Danielle & Cynthia - I am here to give you hope!  When I was 21 I had my
one and only relationship with the father of my son.  It was a very,
very long 14 years before I met my husband.  I just got married at the
age of 41.  And he was worth the wait.  Just prior to meeting him, I
would pray at night that I would meet someone, but I want the right
someone because I have already done the wrong one.  And if God couldn't
send the right one, then not to send anyone.  Another point that might
be helpful - my husband was an acquaintance that I had known for about a
year (we worked at the same place part-time) - just hadn't thought of
him that way until our boss did some matchmaking of her own.  So, you
never know!

>>> email @ redacted 12/22/2004 9:39:25 AM >>>
 Too funny, I mean I know you did not mean it to be funny, but you are
describing the type of man that every straight woman would want. Do
they
exist??? I think that they are all taken. Hey, wait till you are my age
(50), it
gets even harder. I have not had a date in years! I am funny, educated,
make a