Re: [IP] Let them eat carbs!

>The other thing that gets me -- packaged goods where the natural portion
>is "one package" but the labeled portion size is a fraction of a package.
>For example, Grandma's Cookies from a vending machine -- 60 mg. But the
>label says "30 mg". Serving size -- one cookie -- but there's two in the
>package. What, you gonna throw the other one away?

even worse, the things that have 2 2/3 servings, YIKES, I am NOT up to that
math (recent example a bag of chips in the vending machine where I waited (not
so patiently) for them to fix a blown out tire, and got a case of the
'starvin' marvin's'

michelle
(who refuses to share, or count chips out, or to do math in my brain with
numbers like .666666 or .3333333, even if my new cell phone DOES have a
calculator  VBG)