[IP] searching for soul mate

I am a single 30 year old registered nurse that has been diabetic since 1997.
 been pumping since 2002.  currently have paradigm 512.  love it.  its hard
 to find a guy that understands diabetes and how the pump works. i have come to
the conclusion that the only man that could understand me is another
diabetic.  My perfect potential hubby would have to have these:
hardworking
honesty
never been married and no children
diabetic a must!
be within the age of 28-36
enjoy life
want a committed relationship
romantic
cook
clean
responsible
independent
Looking for a companion and not a mother or housekeeper.
these are just a few of the qualities i am seeking in a potential hubby that
i feel will be my soul mate.

danielle from virginia