Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

Robert - too, too funny!  I woke up early this morning and was
reflecting on how nice it is to feel connected with so many people
across the country that I have only met through this site.  Made me feel
all warm and fuzzy! :)

>>> email @ redacted 12/21/2004 7:19:47 PM >>>
Oh Linda THAT hurts my perfect pride :)
Resume has been posted.

Robert B
ps - I am married too so I don't mind that you are :)