[IP] Re: Abdominal pain and distention

Anyone have experience of a couple of weeks of rather serious abdominal
distention?  Not only that but pain, nausea and no desire for food?  I feel
as though I can't eat another bite even after a very meager meal of chicken
soup (Progresso's), or a scrambled egg and one piece of toast I feel as
though I have had a giant meal.  I also have heartburn after anything.
The problem seems to resolve if I stay on liquid drinks for a few days.
Then my blood glucose straightens out and everything is okay for a while
then it starts again.
I am not running a fever or anything other than all this gas and whatever.
I don't feel sick but nauseous.
Even deep breathing hurts and the distention of the organs causes pain on
its own.
This is a very strange situation.  I have been checked out previously for
gall bladder, pancreatic with no presence of obvious disease.  Any helpful
hints appreciated.
When we had this sort of thing as kids my gram put us on sauerkraut and
sauerkraut juice for several days and we were then very well with no meds.
Thanks,