[IP] Diabetes Advantage and pumps

Bruce Felstein asked about Medical Mutual and their Diabetes Advantage
propram. We find it to be wonderful for supplies, consultation, etc. All
supplies are covered 100% and they have never questioned us regarding
quanity. But we just tried to upgrade a pump and got turned down. They said
they do not care how old a pump is and even gave an example of a 10 year old
pump. They will only replace one when it breaks and is non repairable. I've
gotten a few suggestions on how to break one - even using a microwave. Ha Ha
Going to jail for insurance fruad doesn't sound too exciting though.
Susan
--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)