[IP] One Touch Commercial

Hi Everyone! I don't post too often but I am a regular reader. I was reading
all of the posts about the one touch commercial with the backward strip and
paid closer attention the next time I saw it. The Lifescan (one touch) rep for
our area, Syracuse NY, is on our local Diabetes Walk committee with me so I
mentioned it to her. She has forwarded my e-mail to the home office and said
she will let me know what their response is. I will keep everyone posted when
I hear.
    Happy Holidays to everyone and their families!!
                                                Kelly