Re: [IP] Getting started!

 I agree with Margo, while it may seem that simple and very tempting to just
hook up to give a bolus, too many things could go wrong that you are not
prepared to handle, especially if your going to be out of town and away from
your Dr and CDE. I would resist the temptation at all costs. Look on the bright
side, Jan 10 is not that far away and you've already waited a year.
Tina

margo hupe <email @ redacted> wrote:
It is so tempting, isn't it. Here's my expert advice; Remove the
instruction booklet and the pump so you can practice, get
to know how to operate everything. Give all the infusion sets to your
husband or other-half, mother, father, brother or sister...
and have them lock them up until the big day. I'm sure other 'experts'
can come up with something more creative than this...

Margo