Re: [IP] got my Paradigm 515 - any advice?

Congradulation !
It is an easy converion - I had no problem.  Set your active insulin hours
if you want then read about the other new settings. Initially I just put in
one setting for the entire day for about a week until I could think if over
and decide how I wanted to set up the other advanced settings.  If you have
any questions just let me know -I like giving people my opinion :)

Robert B